Cooking is a task for most people as they need to make everything from scratch and finish the recipe. But it is important to cook as it provides you with a healthy lifestyle which you cannot get by eating out or buying processed foods. At times different inventions do make life a lot easier. One of these inventions is the instapot pressure cooker which has helped a lot of people to include cooking into their daily life.
So, let us know about a bit more about this miraculous device and also find out about some of the Best Instant pot recipes that you can easily make without spending much of your time.
What is an Instant Pot?
An instant pot is an electronic pressure cooker that has several pre-set cooking modes that help a person to cook easily. Instant Pot is a perfect device for those people who fret about the usual cooking time. The device can reduce the cooking time by up to 70% which is a boon for students and people with day jobs. Being a multi-cooker, a person doesn’t need to invest in several other cooking utensils when they are buying an Instant Pot. They can get a model according to the dishes that they want to cook and also go for the size which fits with their usage needs. The flavourful and rich food that one gets will definitely make their lifestyle much better compared to that of eating out. An Instant Pot is easily available in offline as well as online stores.
A Recipe to try in an Instant Pot:
If you are someone who wants to try out an instant pot, then you will definitely need a few recipes. Yes, it is able to pressure cook things and do the basic things. But that doesn’t mean that you cannot make tasty food in an instant pot. So, here is one of the recipes that you can try out after buying your instant pot:
Butter chicken is a famous Indian chicken recipe that is easy to make. So, here is a recipe that can be easily made in an instant pot. We are sure that this will be a satisfying meal for many.
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Serves: 6 people
- Butter- ¼ cup
- Onion- ½ cup diced
- Red Bell Pepper- 1 diced
- Minced Garlic- 4 cloves
- Freshly Grated Ginger- 1 Tablespoon
- Garam Masala- 1 ½ teaspoon
- Ground Turmeric- 1 teaspoon
- Paprika- 1 teaspoon
- Ground Cumin- 1 teaspoon
- Salt- to taste
- Diced Tomato- 1 can
- Tomato Sauce- 1 can
- Chicken Stock- ½ cup
- Chicken Breast- 2 pounds without skin or bones and chopped into chunks of 1-inch
- Heavy Cream- ½ cup
- All-purpose flour- 2 tablespoon
- Cilantro Leaves- ¼ cup chopped
- Turn on the saute setting in your Instant Pot and add the butter once it is hot. Add the chopped onion and bell pepper to it. Wait for them to get tender, it takes about 5 minutes.
- The next step is to add the garlic, ginger, ground turmeric, garam masala, paprika, and cumin. Stir it well until all the flavors come out through smell. Add the salt at this moment.
- Now stir in the diced tomato, tomato sauce, chicken and the chicken stock.
- Now change the setting of the instant pot to manual and set the pressure level to high and the time to 10 minutes. After the time is over, quick release the pressure according to instructions.
- In the middle whisk the heavy cream and the all-purpose flour in a bowl.
- The next step is to select the high saute setting of the Instant Pot and introduce the heavy cream and flour mixture to the chicken. Keep on stirring it until the gravy becomes thickened, this takes about 3 minutes.
- The last step is to add the chopped cilantro. You should taste the salt and see if it needs more of it.
This is a very easy recipe that anyone can try in their Instant Pot. Butter chicken goes amazingly well with hot basmati rice. There are several more recipes that you can easily try in your Instant Pot and you will be amazed to know that you can skip on the bland food. We hope that you try this recipe with great success.
- The Best Mandoline Slicers for Home Use
- Things You Need to Know About 500 – Calorie Diet
- How Best Food Delivery App Good for you – Amazing Discount & Offers
The post Interesting Butter Chicken Recipe to try in an Instant Pot appeared first on YourSelf Quotes.